Image Map

Sep 16, 2011

The Break is now DONE!

Hi Girlies!!

How was your {{second}} week of school? It was only my first week. :) It went great though! I know mostly everyone in my class, and my teacher is super nice and awesome and "just". :) I got tons of homework, as always, but that's what you can expect from a college-prep school! ;)

I got my first letter today from my awesome pen-pal, AJ! {{follow and comment these blogs: http://myworldandthecolorpink.blogspot.com/ and http://miniandmagnificent.blogspot.com/ }} She sent me a picture of herself, and she is SO pretty! She sent me the letter on KIRSTEN LARSON stationary, plus Kirsten's stickers and envelope! Just how awesome is she???? She even makes her own cards and sells them!! :D


My {not that long} break was pretty good for me, because I had tons of homework and dance!! Thanks for bearing with me on the break, you girls are awesome!

Dance! It started up, and boy, are there late nights! I get home, usually go straight to dance, unless it starts at 5 or 6, dance 'tlll about 8:30, and it's time for bed! Notice how there isn't any homework time? :) On Wednesdays, I go from school to dance and home at 9 o'clock! I was so tired, I started crying! :(

The new blog design will be up around October 1st or even before the end of September! :) Just a FYI moment! :)

Did you know Fall started?? Our first day of school was nice and warm. . .then. . .BAM!! It was freezing cold! I always wear pajama pants when it's cold, also instead of snowpants, because I saw a high schooler do that, and it caught on at the lower school campus:) I so can't wait for HALLOWEEN! I will share what I will be soooooon! :) I can't wait for Thanksgiving either, and the fall leaves to fall!! I love fall so much, can you tell? :)


Don't forget about the doll chat on Sunday at 12 o'clock AM Central Time!! :)
Have a GREAT weekend! I have homework to do. . .:)

3 Amazing Comment{s}:

Caelen said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Cool! I'm glad your back! It's so cool you have a pen pal. I wish I had one. =)
~Caelen

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

My second week of school was great. Almost all my friends are in my class! I have two pen pals (or rather, email pals) with one of my friends who moved to China and one of my friends who moved to Australia. I wish I could pen pals with one of you bloggers though! What's a college-prep school, is it like a private school? I go to a public school. ;)

-Priya

Renata said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

A college-prep school is a school that is prepping you for college! :)

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.