I am on a small break from the computer, so if you would like to email me, you can, but I might not respond 'till about Thursday, ditto to any comments, sorry!!!
Hi Girls! I hope you had a great week at school! I start on Monday. I wanted to let you know that I added some photo and text info on the very bottom of the sidebar, underneath the Cbox. I will soon be watermarking most of my photos, probably around winter, when I have enough money to get my camera {it's going to take me a while! ;)} and when I start taking photos. Speaking of photos, I will be will {{{probably}}} making one of those a photo a day blogs when I get a little older, and I know my camera better. I came up with a name already, Click! {365}. I like the name, but it could possibly change! :) I am also going to not be on the computer until about Wednesday, or Thursday. I am supposed to finish a math packet I told you about earlier, and I am spent way to much time on the computer to be able to finish it. Think of this as a hiatus {a small break from something, in this case, a computer}. So no posts until I get this finished, and I get in the swing of things at school and dance, which starts Tuesday.
4 Amazing Comment{s}:
Aw. =( I just emailed you to ask you something. Huh.
I am starting it tomorrow, so I can respond!
Okay, I understand. I am really busy right now too!
Hi Renata!
Thank you for participating in Shout-Out Your Doll Site!! I hope you are enjoying your small break, I always need one of those too! ;)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Your Friend,
Liz
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.