Sep 6, 2011
Cbox
Hi Girlies! I hope everyone had an amazing first day of school! I'm sure you all did great! :) Anyways, I made a new Cbox for the dollies. I will be setting up times for everyone to chat with the dollies with. It will be taken of the blog until the time for chatting has begun, so no one gets confused, and there is no spammers in the doll's Cbox, because Mercer and Rebecca don't like spammers, and neither do I! I also changed the main one a tiny bit, but it might change back. In the bottom right-hand corner, there is a button that you can press that says "Open Cbox" and it pops up in the corner. I thought this would be a great way to organize the blog a little better, and also for no spammers/robots. I might change it back to the normal Cbox, but I will keep it there for a tiny bit until I decide. The reason I might change it back is because it might look a tiny bit weird, and it always scrolls with the page, but I don't know yet. But it might actually "blend" in with my next blog design, anyways, so it might be normal for awhile until I install my new blog design. If I can find a way to make the box transparent, I can try to do that for it to blend in with this design better. What do think I should do? Keep it the way it was before, or how it is now? How about you just tell me in the Cbox! ;)
2 Amazing Comment{s}:
Reny, I know I told you I would have that blog project done this week, but I'm really busy so I might not get to it...
Oh, and my Rebecca would love to chat with your Rebecca!
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.