Image Map

Sep 6, 2011

{Click!}

Yesterday, I was looking above the computer, in a cabinet, for something that I now do not remember. . . I think it was paper?. . .anyways, I looked on the very top shelf and I found a CAMERA! I was so excited, because right now I really want a nice camera to take some outdoors/doll shots with {I am thinking about getting a Canon computer WHAT IS UP WITH ME?? I keep saying Canon computer instead of camera!!} Right away, I took it out and tried to turn it on. It wouldn't, and I didn't want to mess with it because what if it WORKED?? I put one eye through the. . .eye thing?. . . and tried, once again, to shoot photos.



Of course that didn't work, because it wasn't on. Duh, Renata! It took AMAZING "pictures" I played with it for a little bit, looked it up online, and found out it was from 2002.  Wow! It's in perfect condition! My dad told me that my mom actually took pictures as a hobby! Woah! :) Lemme say, it's focus is amazing, plus it does bokeh!




Once I found that out, I ran up to my room to trace the lens and make a "cover" for it, so I could do bokeh with hearts, for example! It didn't work since I didn't have any tape at the moment, but I kept playing with it, take "pictures". It has AH-MAZ-ING zoom! It says it has 1.5m/4.9ft MARCO. I think that's zoom, right? :)
 

2 Amazing Comment{s}:

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

That's awesome!! :D

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Also, I remember you told me to remind you at some time to email me and Caelen about B101.

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.