Image Map

Sep 23, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

Wow! Where has the weeks gone?? It's already the second week of school! Dance and homework has really really kept me busy! My teacher is super nice, but there is one boy in my class that constantly gets in to trouble, but hopefully that won't be for long! :)

Sadly, because our school changed lunch caterings, we no longer have pizza every Friday, because our old one  'gave' us the pizza! But no worries, it's every other Friday now! And you guessed it, today was {The Leaning Tower Of} Pizza! {Pisa!} ;) Did you know they had to fix the Pisa Tower because it leaned too much? They had to make it go upright a little more, but it's still leaning, because who would want to go to a plain ol' {not-so leaning} Tower Of Pizza Pisa? 

{via}
We are reading 'Where The Red Fern Grows' in reading, and it IS SO AMAZING{ly} sad and awesome!! :( Don't tell me what happens if you read it, I got to the part with the deadly ax. . . And I read the last page. . .two little mounds. . .*tear* 

I got to start my dance solo Tuseday   Tuesday {I can't speel anymore!!} and it's to 'It's Raining Men' Haha. Laugh all you want, I can't hear ya! ;) It's super cool because I get a BEDAZZELED UMBRELLA! WOOT WOOOT! So fun! Also, our small group this year is to 'This Song' and it's LYRICAL! I LOVE LYRICAL! It's new to us because all the years before that we did Jazz! :)


How is school for you girls so far? Fun? Boring? Horrible?


EDIT: Can you see the menu bar {the first gadget on the sidebar, had circles} or is it gone?


3 Amazing Comment{s}:

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

That's cool! On Fridays it's pizza for lunch at my school, but I never get it because it tastes terrible. When I was younger I used to get it, though, because the pizza was better then. In my ELA class, we are reading Speak (by Laurie Halse Anderson, I think). I don't really like it though. Otherwise, school is pretty good (except for loads of homework and quizzes!).

I can't see the menu bar, just a rectangle with a small blue square that has a question mark in it.

-Priya

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Reny, I also can't chat on the c-box because the place where I type my name and message is gone! Can you fix it?

Renata said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Hmm. . . at first it wasn't there for me, but now that it's fully loaded, it its.

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.