Image Map

Sep 29, 2011

Woof!


  {Wow! Almost a week without posting! New record! ;)}


 Autumn started the 26th! And lately, Mother Nature has been really showing us that!  Haha! Sorry the pictures are upside down, blame Blogger! ;) It was really blowing outside today! I was almost afraid there was going to be a tornado! But where we live, no tornado has ever dared to set upon us. . .*raised up eyebrow*
I love Autumn! But sadly, that means the start of. . .

cold season! *sniffle* Zeke and I already got hit by it! ;) But today, and I had really sore throat all day, so we went to the doctor's. Took a strep/sore throat test, and the results came back as a no. I even skipped dance because I felt so horrible! :( I never skip dance! 

 On the bright  other side, I have a science test on Monday. It was going to be today, but our science teacher was gone, and just came back today, which meant a sub. She was from New Jersey, I loved her accent! Anyways, we didn't get to review enough like the other classes did, so ours got pushed to Monday. I studied all throughout recess today! :) I also played four-square, which means shoe marks on the back of my papers. . .;)
 Spirit wear is tommorow! That means we get to wear our 'house' shirts, like in Harry Potter! My mom actually is the leader of the four {?} houses! How cool is that?  'Persequentes' and 'Exellentia' is Perseverance and Excellence in Latin, which we learn instead of Spanish/French/ect.  They come from our Pillars, also know as 'CIPHER' which stands for. . .

{UGH! IT'S UPSIDE DOWN!!!}

Photobucket

1 Amazing Comment{s}:

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Cool! Autumn officially started where I live on the 22nd or 23rd. I had a fever and I had to get a strep test too (I really don't like them!) but I just had a fever. That's cool, my school is public so we don't do that. :)

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.