I currently
hate my blog design! I know, I know, I just put it on, but I can't stand it!!! I hope to just have two colors, white and grey. I am planning it in my head this second! :) {Priya- I will get your blog design first, though. I won't be able to install the background on your blog, because I can't find the code for you to put in your HTML code.} The design should be up by
Monday.
Also, I put up a fun poll for you all to vote on. Anyone can vote! :)
Question for you all. . .Is there anything I can do to improve my blogging? I would much benefit from them, especially from the negative comments. Thank you!
1 Amazing Comment{s}:
Well, maybe you could post more about your dolls or AG, or post more than once a week...?
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.