Autumn- 11 people {84%}
Winter- 4 people {30%}
Spring- 3 people {23%}
Summer- 4 people {30%}
The winner of the poll was Autumn, with 11 votes. Second was tied with Summer and Winter, both with 4 votes. I am so surprised by that! Summer. . .no homework.. . .no school. . .see what I mean? ;)
Third place was Spring! I love Spring! :(
I finished the book I was talking about, Where The Red Fern Grows, and. . .and. . .*tear*
We just started Island of The Blue Dolphins , and so far, it's a great book! It's sad from the beginning, though. It's probably not my in my top 20, yet. :)
Tomorrow, I have a dance picnic! I am so excited, because this year has a theme of Color Battle! Our team, Starfire,has the color RED! Our team moms made so cute red and black TUTUS and we will be having a red tank top on top, with out hair dyed red, and I will be wearing my pink sparkly converse with black laces to match! So excited! I also have dance before that!
The new poll is up, and the question is 'Do you like/read my blog?' :) Just a random question, inspired by CAROLYN!

2 Amazing Comment{s}:
Cool! Autumn is my favorite, then winter, then summer, then spring. (Spring is allergy season for me!).
Also, I voted on your poll. Did you vote on mine?
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.