for some reason, i am now loving to-do lists, even though i never really complete them. whoops! ;)
//.1 get {hopefully} gimp for blog designs.
this is strongly needed!! i keep running out of ideas of to designs to make on picnik!
looks over at messy pile right next to yours truly. mom did it!!!
//.3 practice dances.
jazz, tap, jazz {solo, which my mom just called me about. . .}, lyrical, and ballet.
//.4 study for latin and social studies.
yuppers.
//.5 type better posts. ;)
//.6 don't forget to say bye!
Good Bye! ;) Also--I will be changing the design because this one was temporary until I had enough time to make a new one. Thank you for understanding!
1 Amazing Comment{s}:
Cool! I like the little pic of you in the corner! :D
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.