Image Map

Nov 27, 2011

{Day One} December Giveaway

It's giveaway time! But make sure you have a parent's permission first if you are under 15!
For this holiday-themed giveaway, we have two sponsors helping us out!
Tiph & Britt, and Piano Princess Designs! They will have three months of advertising on my sidebar!
I will be donating two toys to Toys For Tots, thanks to them! ;)
Now, on with the amazing giveaway!


Tiph & Britt are sisters with amazing talent. 
They are donating a green and red lace soda tab bracelet! Here are some examples of their work. . .
http://www.etsy.com/shop/tiphandbritt?ref=top_trail

http://www.etsy.com/shop/tiphandbritt?ref=top_trail


Piano Princess Design is offering an awesome free blog design! Here are some examples of her work!






Mandatory Entries 
-Comment below telling me what your favorite thing about the holidays is. {also--if you do not have a blog, please tell me so you don't win the design!}
-Follow Chunkey Monkey
-

Extra Entries {make sure you comment that you did the following in a SEPARATE COMMENT!}
-Follow the Piano Princess Designs blog {http://pianoprincessdesigns.blogspot.com}
-Follow the Tiph & Britt blog {http://tiphandbritt.blogspot.com/}
-Post about this giveaway. Post about it in a message board, your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. {leave a link!}
-Grab the button and put it on your blog or website {leave a link!}
-Follow Tiph & Britt on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/Tiphani2
-What patterns would you get if you won the blog design by Piano Princess Designs?

Giveaway will end on December 12th, 2011 at 12 AM Central Time. I will announce the winner on December 12th in the evening. 2 {two} winners will be drawn from a bowl at random. I will post the winners on December 12th, and they have until December 30th to contact me with their address if they won the Tab Bracelet, or to contact me so I can email Piano Princess Design about their new blog design. My email is chunkeymonkey{dot}blog{at}gmail{dot}com





Made by Heidi


9 Amazing Comment{s}:

Caelen said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Awesome giveaways! I would like to enter, and I have my parent's permission. I have a blog, but you know that. My favourite thing about the holidays, would have to be giving gifts, and spending time with my family!
Thanks for the giveaways, both Renata and the two sponsors! Oh, and BTW, on the last day, (December 12th) It's my birthday!
Thanks...
~Caelen

Caelen said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Extra Entrie(s):
I already follow both blogs! I'm so excited!

Emma Kate said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

My favorite thing about the holidays is I love sitting by the fire and drinking hot cocoa or apple cider and listening to Christmas music. I also like that we get a break from school.

Emma Kate said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I follow both blogs!

Emma Kate said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I posted about your giveaway on agfun.thewrightfamily.name!

Emma Kate said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I would want the complete makeover package!

Emma Kate said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I added your giveaway button to agfun.thewrightfamily.name!

Anne said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I would like to enter! I like spending time with my family over the holidays!

anya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I would LOVE to enter! My favorite part of Christmas is our Christmas traditions and advent. :)

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.