Image Map

Dec 22, 2011

Best. Commercial. Ever.

I bow down to Apple. Not only are their products amazing, so are their commercials. Whoever thought up this commercial is insanely creative and a genius. Check it out and be amazed. Comment if you are one of thee who bow down to Apple and their commercials. 
I love that very last line.
"You have 3.7 billion appointments."



On another Christmas note, how CUTE are these outfits for American Girl Dolls?? 



7 Amazing Comment{s}:

Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

haha! that was funny! im sad that you're cbox is coming down, will it come back?

Renata said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Yup, it will in a week. :) Apple is so creative!

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I <3 apple too! My family is really pro apple too. But that commercial is awesome!!!! 2nd best (AGP commercial is 1st)!!!!

Grace! said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

the dresses are adorable! i wish they carried them in my size. im overweight.

Grace! said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

@Renata Grace. Hi Reny! I just want to tell you to never give up your dreams. Keep dancing and practicing. Just smile and never ever give up. EVER. Good luck!

!!!Grace!!!

Renata said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

That comment made my day, Grace. It made my Christmas. Is there any way I know I know you in real life? :) Thanks so much Grace!!!!!

Grace! said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

i dont think i know you in real life. but keep up the great work! (:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.