Image Map

Dec 19, 2011

Walking In A Winter Wonderland. . .I Wish.


Seriously. Where I live, no snow by the end of November or by December 7th is almost. . .almost. . .something. . .that cannot be named it's so rare. ;) We've had about 3 downfalls, but the most was a foot. All the other ones melted in under 48 hours. :( The weather report says there is only a small chance for snow on Christmas Eve. Doesn't sound much like a white Christmas, does it? I swear, I am going to put "Snow" on my wish list. I think all the snow was used up lat year, and we ran out of snow. :(

This week is going to be fun because my dance winter break doesn't star until next week, but my school break starts today, so I have dance at night but free time during the day. :) Did mention that my brother AND Dad's birthdays are this week? My brother's birthday is tomorrow and he is turning 15. My Dad's birthday is on the 22nd. Only two days apart!!

As you can see, I installed a new design, which I made with a kit from Summer Time Designs and GIMP. :) I also fixed the header, as it wasn't big enough!





0 Amazing Comment{s}:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.