Image Map

Dec 25, 2011

Christmas



Merry Christmas, everybody! I took some pictures to. . .Wait. How did she take photos without a camera? Oh YES. I GOT A CAMERA!!! A pink Canon camera! I love it so much! Back on to what I was saying! I took pictures to show you how my morning was spent hidden behind my new camera! 




My new sock monkey slippers!

A pom-pom monster from a kit I got from Klutz.

The Camera!

Another cute monster! rawr!

A really pretty hair clip I got!

So fun to take pictures of!

I got Monopoly Electric Banking! It's my favorite piece, the cell phone! ;)

Another cute hair clip. . .

. . .that's fun to take photos of! 

My favorite bunny ornament we have on our family room tree.


My favorite ornament on the living room tree!

My camera. . .on a ornament!

{attempted} Photo shoot with Zoe Bubbles!

. . .and maybe Zeke too.


I had a Cheerio treat in my hand for her if she payed attention.

CHEESE!!




Zoe eating her 10 billonth Cherrio. Aww. :)

MY AWESOME SOCK SLIPPERS!!!!
I had an amazing Christmas! We were allowed to wake up at 7 to open presents! I also got some cute clothes from Abercrombie. Santa left us a note in reply to mine and ate our cookies. Our Elf On The Shelf also went with Santa on his flight home. :) 
There will be a tutorial on how to make a cute 'bed rest' for your camera soon! :) {maybe even tonight. . .if I get around to it! haha! ;)} Merry Christmas! 

1 Amazing Comment{s}:

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

GIRL! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PEACOCK FEATHER CLIP!! I LOVE IT!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.