Image Map

Dec 26, 2011

Tutorial: How To Make A "Bed Rest" For Your Camera

Hi, Everyone! Today, I will be showing you how to make a camera bed rest that you can put on your desk!
Let's Get Started!

You'll Need. . .
-A Camera
-Cardboard {off of anything--I used a Ritz box}
-Fabric
-Needle and Thread


First, trace a rectangle around your camera, about half an inch from the camera on all sides from the cardboard.


Do the same with the fabric twice, but this time half an inch on all sides around the cardboard piece.



Now, sew both pieces of fabric together with the cardboard in between them.



                                                              The master piece sewed completely. :)




                                              I put it on my desk so when I upload pictures, it won't get
                                                                       scratched on the glass.                                        




There you have it! A fun bed rest for your camera! :) Thanks for reading! Make sure to comment if you made it or liked it!

0 Amazing Comment{s}:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.