Today we made our gingerbread houses. We wanted to wait until after the holidays to do them. (: I know, I know, they aren't the best houses you've seen. . .but come on! We tried! :)
 |
| I cut up gum for shingles, and we also used Dots, Skittles, and Hot Tamales. |
 |
| Front view of my house. |
 |
| The red brick road. (: |
 |
| Side view. :) |
 |
| My shingled roof. (: |
 |
| Uhh. . .a heart? |
 |
| My snowman? |
 |
| My twin brother's house. |
 |
| My day two of 366! |
My family will also be having my FAVORITE dinner tonight, noodles and meatballs! I love my mom's recipe for them. Noodles are my all time favorite food. (: This has been the best Sunday ever! I hope that the {rest of the} Sunday and your Mondays will go well! :) I hope you had a good weekend as well!
0 Amazing Comment{s}:
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.