Image Map

Feb 2, 2012

Dance

Source: google.co.uk via Ali on Pinterest



Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another. ~Author Unknown
I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine
Dance is a song of the body. Either of joy or pain. ~Martha Graham
Dancers are the athletes of God. ~Albert Eisenstein
Please send me your last pair of shoes, worn out with dancing as you mentioned in your letter, so that I might have something to press against my heart. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


I love dance. I can't live without it. Even if its in my bedroom, the gym at school, or in the studio itself, I cannot stop dancing. I tap at school, dance lyrical at home in my bedroom, do jazz dance turns in the mall, and do ballet while I am walking. I leap in the hallways when no one is looking, or I shuffle ball-change in my classroom. I can't stop dancing, nor can I live without it. I love the thrill of getting those open turns perfect, get a triple turn amazing, or get those splits down all the way. I love it when I can balance for a long time for scorpion contests, or getting platinum in competitions. I love being elected team captain twice in a row.
Source: bp1.blogger.com via Ali on Pinterest


I love telling the story through my movements in lyrical, or hearing 'Point{e} your toes! Straighten your knees! ' from my teacher, or laughing when it takes me three times to spell 'point' 'normally'. I love giving it all I got in jazz, or mastering new moves in tap class for the first time. I love getting those new ballet shoes and sewing the straps, claiming that the new tap shoes are better because they aren't arched at your mom laughs. I love dancing and stretching so hard that I pull a muscle every two weeks, and then I am sore and can't walk at school.
Source: s1.favim.com via Ali on Pinterest


I love watching the older girls in awe as they do their company dance. I love hearing my ballet teacher's stories about her dance lessons in Russia, and getting to see pictures.

love
dance.<3

2 Amazing Comment{s}:

Erica said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I love to dance! I think i will start jazz and tap!

Emma Kate said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I miss your posts.:(

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.