Image Map

Mar 21, 2011

Hey!

Do any of you own Rebecca? If so, how many of you spend an hour re-doing her curls? I am in the club!!! :)
By the way, I think I am gonna do a interview with a follower each week once we get at LEAST 20 followers!

Hey, Let's make that a goal! By the end of.....Spring....Lets have 20 followers! If we don't, well thats okay:)

Okay, so we have 5 followers right now! 1/4 of a way there!!! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!

5 Amazing Comment{s}:

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Please comment!

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I think that would be FUN!!!! I love your blog!!!
I think it would be good if you do it when you have like 10-15 followers.

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

What's this club? 2 of my sisters have her!;D I comb their hair and it is never that had.???????....????.......
Well, I hope you get this:).

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Haha! I just was joking about the club, but,hey, maybe we could actually make a Rebecca Club! Yea, Maybe I should do it when I have 10 followers. :) Thanks so much for commenting! I was so happy to see 3 comments counting mine! :)

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Oh by the way, I know her hair doesn't get messy, I just meant how sometimes you have to redo a curl, and more curls, and so on! :)

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.