Image Map

Mar 21, 2011

Yay!

Haha Mackenzie Rae commented on my last post! YAY! Thanks so much! I am soo so glad you like my blog! So, how many of you have more than 2 AG Dolls? I, you probably know, have two! If you have less than two, just comment with how many you have! By the way, I don't think I'll ever call Just Like You Dolls (JLY) My American Girl (MAG), Just a heads up :)

5 Amazing Comment{s}:

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Well, are you ready for this? Ok! In my house (in all) we have 34 18 inch AG dolls!!!!!!!!! Well almost 35, because my sister is going to get Kanani!!!
Alone I have 11 18inch AG dolls!! I don't like it when people counte their bitty babies and twin dolls.
If you want I will tell you which dolls I have;)

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Oh,and thank you soooooooo much for writing this post about me;D!
It made me really happy;) Click on my name and see both of my blogs,the one that says Our Life,I share it with a few other girls.;)

Rebekah said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I have three AG dolls! Samantha, Kaya, and Mia. :)

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I'll check it out! Lucky, you have Mia!

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

WOW! You have (almost) 35 dolls! :O

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.