Lol!;D I did that too!;)Lol
Could I tag you? All you have to do is write seven random things about you and then tag seven other people;).
I think we should start an AG club ! Like you said in your later post about Rebecca's hair;). We should do a different doll or an all AG doll club!Let's email eachother!!!! Please let me know if you get this;).
That would be cool! Sure you can tag me! How about we message each other? I am really not allowed to give out my email! :(
How do I use message?
Don't you have to follow my blog?
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.
6 Amazing Comment{s}:
Lol!;D I did that too!;)Lol
Could I tag you? All you have to do is write seven random things about you and then tag seven other people;).
I think we should start an AG club ! Like you said in your later post about Rebecca's hair;). We should do a different doll or an all AG doll club!
Let's email eachother!!!! Please let me know if you get this;).
That would be cool! Sure you can tag me! How about we message each other? I am really not allowed to give out my email! :(
How do I use message?
Don't you have to follow my blog?
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.